Assigning multiple Campaigns to a Content Builder Email will only show the first Campaign associated
Last updated 2021-03-15 ·Reference W-8999566 ·Reported By 0 users
Assigning multiple Campaigns to a Content Builder Email will only show the first Campaign associated on the Email Properties.
1. Log into any account
2. Go to Campaigns and create two Campaigns
3. Go to Content Builder
4. Create an Email and add the first Campaign to the Email
5. Save the Email
6. Navigate to Campaigns and select the second Campaign
7. Click Storyboard > Add to Campaign > Email > Select the email created with the first Campaign
8. Go back in Content Builder, select the email and go to Properties
9. Notice only the first Campaign is listed
Go into Content Builder then remove the listed campaign. Add the campaign that is desired back. If multiple campaigns are required you will want to add them through the Storyboard.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.