Communities - Self Registration Verification Email Not DKIM Signed or Sent Through Email Relay
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8561874 ·Reported By 4 users
1) Communities with self-registration and the "Email" verification method enabled do not DKIM sign the verification email. This could cause email delivery issues for some email domains.
2) Email Relay is not respected if configured for the Organization.
1. Create a Community with a self-registration page in your org (given org has DKIM configured):
2. For verification method (step 9 in the above doc.), select Email
3. Let an external user sign up on the Community's self-registration page
4. External user receives verification email without org's DKIM information in the email headers
5. If Email Relay is configured, the email will be sent via the standard flow
DKIM: Administrators can select Text Message verification method for external users (org might need Identity Verification Credits Add-On License for this):
Email Relay: N/A
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.