MobileConnect response Messages errors using custom Mobile_Number Attribute
Last updated 21 days ago ·Reference W-7867701 ·Reported By 0 users
Fixed in version Marketing Cloud Release October 2020
When a custom Attribute is created on the Mobile Demographics Attribute Set named MOBILE_NUMBER (with the underscore) and the response to an MO Message includes the MOBILE_NUMBER attribute via Personalisation/AMPScript, the text response message will error
- Create a user defined attribute named MOBILE_NUMBER on the Mobile Demographics Attribute Set
- Create a Message that will reply to an MO Message, a Text-Response Message or Message tied to a HELP/STOP keyword
- Ensure that Message utilises the new Attribute (example - Upserts to a DE)
- Send an MO Message to the Code to trigger the above message
- See the response Message contains the error response, not your set text
Delete the MOBILE_NUMBER attribute created and utilise the system default Mobile Number attribute within the MobileConnect Demographics Attribute Set.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.