Copying a Cloud Page that has a Smart Capture form that is also used in a Journey does not work
Last updated 3 days ago ·Reference W-7858564 ·Reported By 0 users
Within a Smart Capture form on a Cloud Page landing page, you have the ability to check the option to "Use in Journey Builder". If your landing page has this checked and you copy the landing page, this landing page will use the same form name and options, causing the landing page to never load.
1. Create a new CloudPage Landing Page
2. Add a smart capture block with a few fields and give it a form name and check the "Use in Journey Builder" checkbox.
3. Save then publish the Landing Page
4. Now go back to the collection
5. Make a copy of the previously created Landing Page
6. Open the copy in the editor.
7. Save then Publish the copy.
8. The copied page has the "Use in Journey" checkbox checked and the same form name. The preview & published page is a blank.
Do not copy a Landing Page if it contains a Smart Capture form and also has the option "Use in Journey Builder" checked. Create a new Landing Page from scratch.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.