Master Unsubscribe checkbox not available in Subscription Centre
Last updated 2020-09-11 ·Reference W-7852437 ·Reported By 2 users
When using the Marketing Cloud Unsubscribe URL, and utilising a Sender Profile that uses a Personalisation String to populate the From Name, if a Subscriber clicks on the Unsubscribe link, then moves into the Subscription Centre they will not see the Checkbox to Unsubscribe from All.
- Create a Sender Profile that uses a Personalisation String to populate the FromName
- Create a Data Extension containing the field referenced in the Sender Profile
- Create an Email that contains the %%unsub_center_url%% substitution string
- Send the Email to the Data Extension above, using the Sender Profile above
- Click on the Unsubscribe link in the Email you've sent
- Then click on the Subscription Centre option
- Notice the option to Unsubscribe from All is no longer visible
Include the Subscription Centre (%%subscription_center_url%%) substitution string in your Email.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.