Unspecified contacts will get created in All contacts using cloudpage (Smart capture form) in stopped/deleted journey.
Last updated 2020-07-20 ·Reference W-7831706 ·Reported By 0 users
Customers will experience issue wherein contacts will get created with source unspecified in all contacts using cloudpage (Smart capture form) into stopped/deleted journey.
1. Login into Marketing cloud and create landing page with smart capture form and make sure you have "Use this into journey builder" checkbox checked then publish it.
2. Create new journey and select this cloudpage into entry source then activate the journey.
3. Stop the journey after activation.
4.Open your cloudpage and fill the form then submit it.
5. You will see contact into DE as well into all contacts as unspecified source
1. First remove the checkbox "Use this into journey builder".
2.Please delete the smart capture block and re-add it in the page then publish it again.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.