Unable to Generate a Temporary Identity Verification Code from within a list view
Last updated 2022-04-27 ·Reference W-7804548 ·Reported By 4 users
Attempting to Generate a Temporary Identity Verification Code for 2FA use from within a User list view receives an error indicating "You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access."
1. Create a test org
2. Switch to LEX
3. Go to Users (Setup -> Users -> Users)
4. Create View (Click [Create New View])
View Name: testview1
add [Temporary Code] to Selected Fields
5. Click [Generate] link in the view
6. See error "You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access."
1) Open user record and then click [Generate] link on the page instead of the view
2) Use Salesforce Classic
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.