Custom Lookup filter in Report doesn't work when the parent field is encrypted with Deterministic - Case Insensitive
Last updated 2020-07-09 ·Reference W-7783231 ·Reported By 6 users
When running a report filter using a custom lookup field to 'Object.Field' which is encrypted by DE-CI, the filter doesn't work and no record is returned.
1. Create a Lookup field on Asset object as "AccountLookup"
2. Create an Account record with Name "acctW7773204"
3. Create an Asset record associating the Account record with "AccountLookup"
4. Enable encryption on Account.Name with DE-CI and run sync job
5. Create a report
5.1. Navigate to Report tab
5.2. Select "Asset"
5.3. Change date range to "All Time"
5.4. Add filter "AccountLookup equals acctW7773204"
6. Run but not record is returned
Consider filtering against main object/field instead of Lookup() field.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.