Unable to see Campaign associated to JB Email Activity
Last updated Yesterday ·Reference W-7755726 ·Reported By 2 users
When reviewing an Email Activity in a Journey, the Delivery Options section will not display the Campaign(s) the Email is linked to.
This is just a UI problem, it does not impact the functionality of the Email linked to the Campaign.
- Create a Campaign in the Marketing Cloud
- Create an Email within Content Builder
- Link the Campaign to the Email
- Create a new Journey in Journey Builder
- Select to include the above Email in your Journey
- At this point, you can activate the Journey if you wish
- Review the Email Activity and expand the Delivery Options
Here you will see the Campaign associated, whether the Journey is active or not, but no Campaign will appear.
Edit the Email Activity and review the Campaign Association whilst Editing the Email.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.