Individual Email Results fail to write to Salesforce when a record has been deleted, merged, or the user does not have access to the record
Last updated 5 days ago ·Reference W-7544314 ·Reported By 2 users
Individual Email Results are pushed to Salesforce in batches. When an error occurs in SalesCloud in the process of creating IER’s, IER’s fail to create for other contacts or leads in the batch. This happens when a contact or lead has been deleted, merged, or the user does not access the contact/lead.
1. Complete an integrated send to group of contacts and push tracking back to Salesforce. One of these contacts will be deleted after the send.
2. After the send completes, open the email and click links to create the tracking stats for multiple email addresses. Ensure that you open the email and click links for the contact that you will delete.
3. After the send and after there has been email activity that would be pushed to Salesforce, in Salesforce, delete the contact.
4. In Salesforce for this recent email send, "Request tracking immediately"
5. You will see that IER's are not written for any subscribers for that batch.
No workaround at this time.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.