Flow with conditional logic fails and can make Surveys fail
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7727487 ·Reported By 7 users
Error : Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 652139016-83481 (332696537)
Note the error might change.
When you try to preview the Survey with display logic added to the survey page.
Even if the errorcan be displayed when opening a Survey, the issue is from the Flow side:
1) Create a screen flow name "Test"
2) Create a constant variable of number type and give it any value, say 2.
3) Add a screen component and then add a text component,
4) In the visibility condition of the text component choose "When all conditions are met (AND)" and in condition choose the constant variable created above and say greater than any value say 2.
5) Save and activate your flow.
6) Now run in debug mode it will work fine.
7) Go to your user settings, under language and timezone change your locale to French(France).
8)Now run the flow again in debug mode, it will give below error:
Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 1611265869-315450 (332696537)
Change your Locale to English (Users) / Change Guest User Local to English (if a community-based survey is used - Guest User).
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.