Unique Clicks does not list subscribers when Chinese letters used as Alias
Last updated 2021-04-28 ·Reference W-8850378 ·Reported By 0 users
When sending an email via Journey Builder, if the link alias contains Chinese characters, the UI (Unique Clicks) won't list the subscribers.
1) Perform a send on the Journey with a link alias containing Chinese characters.
2) Open the received Email and click on the link.
3) Navigate to Email Studio > Tracking > Sends > Journey Builder Send and find/open the respective tracking.
4) Open "Click Activity " tab
5) Open the link on the "Unique" column.
6) The list of subscribers is not displayed.
As a workaround, you can use the analytic of Journey Builder to check the clicks or if this is possible, avoid using Chinese characters as part of an alias until this known issue is fixed.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.