Lookup(businessHours) fields are not editable in Spring 21 Lightning Orgs
Last updated 2021-02-03 ·Reference W-8820982 ·Reported By 13 users
Lookup(businessHours) fields are not editable in Spring 21 Lightning Orgs.
This issue happens only in Lightning - classic works as expected
- From Object A create a lookup relationship to the 'Business Hours' object
- Add the field to the layout for the Object A
- Create an Object A record and in the Business Hours field add 'Default' (this already available OOTB)
- Save the record
- inline edit next to 'Business Hours' field.or click on edit button.
- The field created above will not be available for editing
- The field might be available for the very first edit after the record creation but after the refresh, you can see the error on demand.
The same field is editable in Salesforce Classic UI.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.