Opportunity Line Item Revenue Schedule is not created when setting revenue as zero and customization of product schedules has been enabled
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8783222 ·Reported By 1 users
No revenue schedule is created when the revenue is set to zero and customization of product schedules has been enabled.
1. Create a Product and add it to an active Price Book (e.g. standard Price Book)
2. Go to "Product schedules Settings" in Setup.
3. Check "Enable revenue scheduling" and "Enable for all products" underneath it. Also check "Enable customization of product schedules (Lightning Experience only)." Click Save.
4. Create an Opportunity and add a product. Select the Opportunity Product in the Products Related List.
5. From the Related tab of the Opportunity Product, click "Establish Schedule" and create Revenue schedules.
6. Set installment period as any value. Set Schedule Type as Repeat Amount. Set number of installments to any number. Set the Revenue as zero.
7. Save. No schedule is established.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.