Pardot WordPress Plugin - A previously successful Salesforce SSO connection gets reverted back to 'Not Authenticated' status
Last updated 30 days ago ·Reference W-8767231 ·Reported By 13 users
After some time, a previously successful Salesforce SSO authentication gets reverted back to 'Not Authenticated' state, forcing the admin to go through the verification process again.
1. Within the Pardot WordPress plugin, use 'Authentication Type: Salesforce SSO' and get correctly verified.
2. After some time (typically a few days), notice that the Authentication Status changed from 'Authenticated with Salesforce SSO' to 'Not Authenticated'
Log in to WordPress using Chrome's incognito mode
1. On the Pardot plugin, use 'Reset All settings' & 'Clear Cache'
2. Select 'Salesforce SSO' as authentication type and submit the relevant Consumer Key, Consumer Secret and Business Unit ID
3. Check 'Use HTTPS' and 'Save Settings'
4. Proceed to submit your Salesforce Credentials
5. Notice the Authentication Status is 'Authenticated with Salesforce SSO '
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.