"View All" on "Community Members" Related List Causes Internal Server Error
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8618941 ·Reported By 18 users
In orgs with communities enabled, the "Community Members" related list is available to be placed on Account page layouts. When this is on the layout, and there are community users associated with that account, clicking "View All" or the Related List header link will cause an internal server error.
1) Ensure you have communities enabled, and at least one community license
2) Create an account record
3) Create a contact related to that account
4) On the contact, enable that user as a community user
5) On the account page layout, ensure the "Community Members" related list is added
6) Navigate to the account. There should be the community user from step 4 added now in the related list
7) Click "Community Members" related list
8) Internal Server Error: (1869219431)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.