Arabic Numerals representing the forecast amount instead of numbers.
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8596986 ·Reported By 1 users
Following the update on previous known issue - https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000010wGuAAI - even if Arabic English numerals setting is switched on, Arabic Numerals representing the forecast amount instead of numbers.
1. If the Arabic English numerals setting is switched on(as mentioned on above KI update), set Company Currency Locale to [Arabic (United Arab Emirates) - AED]
2. Create test Opportunity - Opportunity Name: "test_opportunity1" (Amount: 1000)
3. Enable Forecasts Settings (Setup-> Customize-> Forecasts-> Forecasts Settings)
4. Click [Add a Forcast Type] -> Forecast Type: Opportunity
5. Switch to Lightning Experience
6. Goto Forecasts tab
7. Note that Forecast Type Opportunity Revenue is not showing numeric numbers compared to Forecast Type Opportunity Quantity.
Use Salesforce Classic until the issue is fixed.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.