Imports uses old decompressed file instead of decompressing and using the new file when both have the same file name
Last updated 20 days ago ·Reference W-8265391 ·Reported By 0 users
Imports currently supports decompression during import when a customer sends a compressed file (.zip", ".tar", ".gz", ".tar.gz", ".tgz") directly for import with no file transfer step. It was known that The import process does not use the new compressed file provided when an existing decompressed file with the same name exists in the EFTP import directory
- Drop a compressed file in the Import directory of an eFTP site and then import and decompressed that file via an import activity . Confirm that the correct rows were imported.
- Drop another compressed file with the same name but with different data. This will overwrite the existing compressed file in the eFTP and you will notice that the modified data value is updated for the file.
- Run your import again. The original decompressed file from the first drop is used for the second import.
- Decompress a file by File Transfer Activity before import
- Not use a same file name.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.