No Validation of Parent Child permission dependency on Standard Permission Set created by Bundled PSL eg. 'Lightning Retail Execution Plus'
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-8265808 ·Reported By 2 users
No Validation of Parent Child permission dependency on Standard Permission Set created by Bundled Permission Set License eg. 'Lightning Retail Execution Plus' . The Standard Permission Set is not validated when created. The Parent object permission missing and is available in other 'Industry Visit' PSL ( Standard PS ) .
1. Navigate to setup->Permission Set group
2. Create Permission Set Group as "Test"
3. Click on "Test" Permission Set Group
4. Click on "Permission Sets in Group" to add the permission set
5. Select the "Lightning Retail Execution Plus" and remove and add again if it is already added
Notice the Status as Failed
- The Standard Permission Set is not validated when created from a bundled Permission Set License. The Parent object permission 'AssessmentTask" is missing and is available in other 'Industry Visit' PSL ( Standard PS )
- Assign the Standard PS which has the parent entity to the PSG which will aggregate the permission and find the parent object too.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.