Email Activities will show as "Reply" or "Unopened" even though it was a Bounced email
Last updated 2021-04-01 ·Reference W-8265121 ·Reported By 7 users
Some Emails that get a bounce reply are being shown as:
- "Unopened" in Activity Timeline
- "Replied" in My Feed for the Work Queue tab
- "Recipient replied" as the individual engagement
This is due to our bounced email recognition patterns, which we continuously attempt to improve however some bounce emails are not properly recognized as bounced emails.
1. With Email Tracking turned on, send an email to an address that will bounce
2. Observe that the email will not be recorded as a bounce
There are no workarounds at this time.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.