"Run Report" link on Einstein Prediction Builder Scorecard Errors If Prediction Filters on Record Type
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8234688 ·Reported By 0 users
If an org has Einstein Prediction Builder set up and a prediction is created which filters on Record Type, any user viewing the scorecard and clicking the "Run Report" button/link on the scorecard will encounter the following error:
You don't have access to one or more of the fields in your prediction.
1) Create a record type on an object, such as Lead
2) Create an Einstein Prediction on the lead object
3) Create a filter on that prediction which filters on Record Type
4) On the Prediction Scorecard, hit the "Run Report" link
5) You don't have access to one or more of the fields in your prediction.
Manually run a report from the report tab and include your prediction fields or any necessary information.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.