Forecasting Product family picklist values are not translated when quota is not present in Lightning.
Last updated 2020-12-02 ·Reference W-8222956 ·Reported By 1 users
In forecast, Product Family picklists are not translated in Lightning unless they have quotas.
1.Enable product family forecast type. (Create a couple of values for product family picklist under object manager->Product)
2. Enable translation workbench and rename the product family pick list values for any language (other that English). I chose Spanish. Enter translated values manually.
4. Change Language into Spanish for the logged in user.
5. Go to Forecast tab in Lightning
6. Expand the first period and note that the product family value is not the translated value.
7. If you switch to classic and view the same you can see that the value is translated.
8. Now back in lightning from setup->Quotas assign a quota to the logged in user for say period #1. Save.
9. Navigate to forecasting tab and note that the product family value will show the translated value for one period where quota was assigned.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.