Internal Server Error when viewing Community when an audience uses a standard permission as criteria (Winter '21)
Last updated 25 days ago ·Reference W-8095538 ·Reported By 10 users
Internal Server Error occurs when loading Experience Builder and published Community. This occurs if an assigned audience record contains a standard permission s audience criteria and is assigned to any target (Page, Component).
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 1910385756-49146 (1595632580)
1. Create an Audience with ANY condition
-Profile = Marketing User
-Permission > Standard > Create Public Link = true
2. Assign this audience to any target
4. Reload builder -> Error
5. Load live community -> Error
Do one the following:
1. Unassign the audience from the target (if using page variation or branding set), if it's a component we cannot do this as builder frame does not load)
2. Remove the permission criteria from the audience
3. Delete the audience
Once this known issue is resolved, you will need to take some additional actions to repair. Please do the following:
1. Launch the Audience Manager UI (in Experience Builder)
2. Edit the affected audience
3. Make no changes and press save in the editor
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.