Focus on the page may jump when you hover over and then away from Related List Quick Links
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8066080 ·Reported By 0 users
When you focus on a record component in Lightning Experience and then scroll so that the component is no longer in view, hovering over the Related List Quick Links component will cause the page to jump back to the focused component when you move away from the Quick Link.
1. From Lightning Experience, open a record in any object.
2. Create a new Lightning Page view that contains the following:
- The Related List Quick Links component
- One or more components to create space after the Quick Links
- Any component that allows you to click or focus on the component without leaving the page.
For example, in a one-column page layout, add Related List Quick Links to the top of the page, add the Details component below the Quick Links, then add the Activity Timeline below the Details.
3. Save and activate the new Lightning Page.
4. Load a record in that object, and scroll to the clickable component. For example, scroll to Activity Timeline.
5. Focus on the clickable component. For example, click Refresh in the Activity Timeline.
6. Scroll up to the Related List Quick Links component
7. Hover over one of the Quick Links.
8. Move your mouse away from the Quick Link.
Actual results: As soon as you move your mouse away in Step 8, the page will jump to the focused component in step 5.
Expected results: The page should not move if you do not click anything in the Related List Quick Links
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.