Error creating filtered data extension when using existing Data Relationship in filter criteria
Last updated 24 days ago ·Reference W-5981913 ·Reported By 1 users
If the field being filtered in a filtered data extension on exists in data extension defined second in the data relationship and that same data extension is used as the source. If the data extension that does not contain the field being filtered on is used as the source, the filtered data extension results generate successfully.
1. Create new data extension - Shared Items>Shared Data Extensions>JZ>JZ_Left
2. Create new data extension - Shared Items>Shared Data Extensions>JZ>JZ_Right
3. Insert some data to filter on
4. Create new Data Relationship linked on SubscriberKey - My Data Relationships > JZ Test
5. Create new filtered data extension
6. Select 'JZ_Right' as Source data extension
7. Expand Data Relationships > JZ Test > JZ Test > drag ID into filter criteria and use 1 as value (ID is equal to 1)
8. Save & Build
Create a filtered data extension that is not defined by a source that it is filtering off of. Create Query Activities.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.