Email Template update results in adding the change instead of updating change in the email
Last updated 2020-09-16 ·Reference W-7981761 ·Reported By 1 users
After updating an Email Template used by a Template-Based Email and then updating said Template-Based Email, instead of updating the email with the update made in the template, we are adding the update to the bottom of the email as a table within the content area instead of replacing it.
1. Create an Email Template.
2. Create a Template-Based Email using the template created in step 1.
3. Update the template created in step 1.
4. Edit properties for the Template-Based Email, click the Update Email Now link.
5. View Content, switch to Code View. The update is added as a table in the content block.
Create a new email when updating a template in this way.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.