Process builder on Event obj is throwing error when Critical Update is activated
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-8007908 ·Reported By 0 users
Process builder with ischanged(Event.EndDateTime) or ISCHANGED([Event].StartDateTime) or ISCHANGED([Event].IsRecurrence) condition is throwing error when critical update - "Check for Null Record Variables or Null Values of Lookup Relationship Fields in Process and Flow Formulas" is activated and working fine when this critical update is deactivated.
1) Create a process builder (Test Process Builder) on Event object which triggers when a record is created or edited
2) Define criteria with formula evaluates to true
3) Add some immediate action
4) Activate the process builder
5) Activate the CRUC if not activated:- Check for Null Record Variables or Null Values of Lookup Relationship Fields in Process and Flow Formulas
6) Edit any event record and save without any changes. You will see the error.
Can’t Save Record
We can't save this record because the “Test Process Builder” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.