When searching for subscribers in a triggered send's bounces in tracking, no results are returned
Last updated 2020-08-25 ·Reference W-8004400 ·Reported By 0 users
When the client does a search for a subscriber in the triggered send’s bounces, no results are displayed, even though the subscriber has bounced.
1. Create a triggered send and start it.
2. Make a request to the triggered send using an email address that will cause a bounce.
3. After giving some time to process the bounce, go the My tracking > triggered sends, and open the tracking data for the send.
4. In the send performance section, click the number next to the type of bounce expected for the subscriber to the BounceListing page.
5. Ensure that the subscriber is listed on this page.
6. Click the Search button
7. Enter the subscriber key and email address and click Search
1. Page through the result to find the subscribers.
2. Export the results to a file and search for it in the file
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.