On Salesforce mobile app, Converted Lead Status option in the Lead Path can't proceed to changing status when standard Convert action is removed
Last updated 2020-09-14 ·Reference W-7890026 ·Reported By 1 users
On Salesforce for iOS/Android, users aren't able to use the Converted Lead Status option in the Lead Path to proceed with changing the status when the standard Convert action is removed from the page layout.
1. Remove "Convert" action button from the Lead page layout
2. Make sure Path is enabled for Lead.
3. Using the Salesforce for iOS or Android app, access an existing Lead.
4. In the Path, select a Converted status and click on the "Select Converted Status" button.
5. Nothing happens.
6. Now, access the same Lead on Desktop browser, and perform above step 4. "Change Lead Status" screen is shown so user can change the status.
Add the 'Convert' action to the page layout or update the status via the 'Edit' action or in a desktop browser.
Engineering is very close to a FIX on this issue and likely will be planned for the Winter '20 (228) release [Safe Harbor]
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.