"NotFound" Error when executing an Import with "Update" option, from a Business Unit
Last updated 2021-07-15 ·Reference W-3609256 ·Reported By 11 users
When trying to execute an Import with Update Only option to the All Subscribers list, which has been created at the Enterprise account level, from a business unit under an enterprise account. There is a high possibility to get intermittent "NotFound" errors, with the import failing to do any update to the subscribers.
teps to Recreate:
1) Create a Subscriber in an Enterprise 2.0 account
2) Create an import source file with SubscriberKey and Email Address values matching Subscriber created in step 1
3) Access a Business Unit, not the EID, of under the same E2.0 account
4) Create Import Activity targeting All Subscribers using Update Only, using the file from step 2
5) Run Import Activity
6) Observe intermittent “NotFound” error for row matching Subscriber from step 1, that row is skipped
Run import from top level or use "add and update" import type.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.