MC A/B Test Send to a SF DE with a SF DE exclusion list, errors when creating a SF send instance
Last updated 2021-06-17 ·Reference W-6185010 ·Reported By 3 users
When the customer creates an A/B test send in the marketing cloud to a SalesForce data extension and uses a SalesForce data extension as an exclusion list, the A/B test send will successfully send, but the creation of the AB Test send instance in Salesforce instance failed with an AutoMapperMappingException.
1. In marketing cloud, create a n new A/B Test.
2. Select any options in the Test management step and click next.
3. For recipients, select a SalesForce data extension.
4. For exclusion select list, select another SalesForce data extension.
5. Click next.
6. Select any options on the Winner tab and click next.
7. Select the "Immediately" option for Start test, click finish and confirm the email.
Workarounds for this would be querying data from Salesforce Data Extensions into non-Salesforce Data Extensions then sending an A/B test to them. Using path optimizer in Journey Builder with the SF data instead of using an A/B test send.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.