Global search button does not work when user presses the Enter key with search query in Community
Last updated 2020-10-19 ·Reference W-7948949 ·Reported By 0 users
When a user clicks on the global search button in community search, they are redirected to the search results page as long as there is an input value in the search bar. However, the search button does nothing if the user tabs into it and presses the enter key.
1) Create a community and use the builder to put the Global Search for Peer to Peer Communities component onto the page
2) View that page within the community
3) Use the keyboard to tab into the search box
4) Begin typing a search query, and tab over so the focus is on the search button, then press enter
5) Nothing happens. You must actually click search rather than rely on keyboard control.
Use mouse control
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.