The last published date disappears when viewing a knowledge article in a Salesforce Community
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-7950206 ·Reported By 0 users
The last published date disappears when viewing a knowledge article in a Salesforce Community.
When viewing a knowledge article for the second time in a Salesforce Community the last published date actually disappears. This only seems to happen when viewing the exact same article twice, only visible in Salesforce Community.
1. Create a new developer org, setup knowledge, and create a basic community.
2. Share articles with the community and make sure they can be accessed from the community.
3. Search for the article you created and open the associated article, notice the clock symbol, and the last published date.
4. Go back to "Overview" and search for the same article again.
5. When viewing the article a second (sometimes requires a third) time, the clock and last published date disappeared, only .Knowledge remains.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.