Salesforce Order Management: Curbside Pickup - 'External App' user can not change Fulfilment Order status
Last updated 2020-09-14 ·Reference W-7921846 ·Reported By 2 users
For the OM Curbside Pickup App: an external user such as a Store Associate does not have the permissions to change the Fulfillment Order status or update the Order Summaries.
Admin user can change Fulfillment Order status in Salesforce org, but the invoice hasn't been created and populated on UI
1) Install Quick Start Curbside pickup packages and Create store app
2) Login as Store Associate (External App license) in to the app and change the Fulfillment order status from 'Customer Arrived' to 'Fulfilled'
3) Notice you get an error:"You encountered some errors when trying to save this record" Unable to query records
we expect, the status change should be successful.
1) Login to salesforce org as Admin User
2) Change the Status of the same above Fulfillment Order from 'Customer Arrived' to 'Fulfilled'.
3) Notice, the status change is successful but do not see Invoice # getting populated in the field.
We expect, the invoice will get created and displayed in the field.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.