Engagement Report export returning different posts in CSV for same time period
Last updated 13 days ago ·Reference W-10769996 ·Reported By 6 users
Some exported Tweet Engagement reports are showing inconsistent data for the same timeframe when exported at different times
- Login to Social Studio and click on the Performance tab
- Under post reports > Tweet Engagement > Customize and download
- Choose a timeframe for your export
- Choose a Twitter account
- Choose ‘CSV'
- Click on 'Download Report'
- Wait 15 minutes or more
- Repeat the above steps to request a new export for the same time period and account
- Observe that the same number of posts is listed in each report, but some of the posts from one are not present in the other and vice versa
Selecting shorter time periods for exports (ie. 1 week instead of 1 month) appears to mitigate the issue
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.