MCC API User email notification not sent when Password expires
Last updated 22 days ago ·Reference W-8318512 ·Reported By 0 users
When using a TSE for the MCC package and JWT authentication, if the Marketing Cloud User (setup as the API User) password has expired, the MCC package is unable to communicate with the Marketing Cloud and processes will start to fail.
Processes such as Journey Builder or Triggered Sends, along with Tracking will fail silently
- Complete the Installation and implementation of the Marketing Cloud Connect package
- When creating the Marketing Cloud API User, do not select the 'API User' selection
- Allow the API User's Password to expire
- Notice Sends/Tracking don't function correctly &
- You will receive an Email stating an issue with the Health of the Integration
Ensure the API User option is selected when creating the Marketing Cloud API User.
Step 11: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=mc_co_create_marketing_cloud_api_user.htm&type=5
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.