Contact Builder Engagement tab does not support multi-byte characters for email name
Last updated 11 days ago ·Reference W-6074880 ·Reported By 1 users
The Contact Builder Engagement tab within All Contacts does not support multi-byte characters for email name and will display question marks instead of the actual character(s).
- Create an email with multi-byte characters in the email name
- Send the email to a Contact
- Go to Contact Builder > All Contacts
- Search for the Contact sent this email
- View the Engagement tab
- Notice the multi-byte characters are displayed as question marks
- View the email name in Content Builder
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.