Unable to view Contacts under the All Contacts tab when a @ symbol is within the ContactKey
Last updated 2022-02-17 ·Reference W-8260348 ·Reported By 1 users
Unable to view Contacts under the All Contacts tab when a @ symbol is within the ContactKey.
The error occurs when the @ symbol is not encoded to %40.
1. Navigate to the All Contacts tab in Contacts Builder or from Mobile click manage contacts.
2. Find a contact that has an email address format as the contact key.
3. Notice there is an error and the user cannot view the details of the contacts.
1. Right-click on the Contact Key and Click on Open in a New Tab
2. In the new Browser URL change the @ symbol to %40.
Note: This workaround might not work every time as the encoding needs to be updated in the URI for every tab.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.