Information icon shows "Overdue Task" incorrectly for Future Tasks
Last updated Today ·Reference W-11336142 ·Reported By 33 users
On the Task List View the information icon (i) or "Overdue Task" is showing on the Task records that are not overdue.
1. Login to Salesforce org
2. Go to Task Object > Choose "Open Task" List View
3. You will notice that for the Non-Overdue task there is an information icon (i) besides the due date
4. Click the "Due Date" Column and make ascending and descending
5. You will notice that the Information Icon (i) disappears and appears on the non-overdue task.
6. If a red over due task is above on all records, all tasks below will also have Information Icon (i).
7. If future task is below on all records, all of the above record will no longer have Information Icon (i).
This issue has been found to still be occurring under certain conditions for both Task List Views and Global Search results for Tasks. A new Known Issue (see link below) has been created for monitoring/tracking purposes.
Known Issue: "Tasks with future due dates incorrectly display as overdue on Global Search results & Task List Views"
Reported By (33)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.