The deleted Calculated Insights are visible in the UI.
Last updated 2022-02-26 ·Reference W-10388497 ·Reported By 0 users
For a subset of the customers, the deleted calculated insights might show up in the UI. When attempting to delete these from the UI again, a generic error message is displayed “[Name of the CI] could not be deleted. Please try again”.
1. Delete the calculated insights
2. You will see them visible in the UI
3. Retry the deleting will throw the generic error
The workaround is to manually delete the CI from the respective org using Workbench.
1. Go to https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php and log in with your Salesforce credentials.
2. Once logged in, hover over the “data” section in the menu bar and click Delete.
3. Within the text box (Single Record), paste the 15 characters RecordID of the CI: You can get the RecordID by clicking on the CI and copying the 18 characters ID from the browser URL, and removing the last 3 characters.
4. Click next after pasting the RecordID.
5. It’ll ask you to confirm the Id to delete.
6. Click Confirm Delete.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.