Logout URL in community is not working if there is only one authentication provider login option
Last updated 2022-10-03 ·Reference W-9886772 ·Reported By 17 users
Logout URL in community is not working if there is only one authentication provider login option, the redirection going to www.salesforce.com irrespective of the provided Logout URL.
1. Create a test Winter 22 org
2. Create Auth. Providers (This is OpenID)
3. Create Digital Experiences(Community)
4. Select Login Option with community and Logout Page URL: "https://www.google.com"
5. Select only one AuthProvider created from step2
6. Open Logout URL of community in different tab.
[Logout URL will look like your Community URL followed by /secur/logout.jsp]
7. You are going to redirect to "https://www.salesforce.com", not "https://www.google.com"
Set multiple Login Options in the Community
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.