In Winter' 22 release, On Knowledge articles whose recordID has the 3rd character as Capital , Category and Version comparision tabs shows GACK error
Last updated 2021-09-14 ·Reference W-9871978 ·Reported By 6 users
After Winter 22 upgrade the knowledge articles whose record id that has the 3rd character as capital letter (i.e. kaD), tabs are showing errors
1.Data category tab , not able to save data category in article and its showing blank popup
2.Version and Version comparison tabs are throwing GACK error
1. Log into Winter 22 Org
2. Open Knowledge tab and open any draft article. (Knowledge Records with id where the third character is a capital letter(i.e. kaDe00000008nxgEAA))
3. When you click on Category tab and edit and save it, it throws an error
4. Click on Version and Version comparison tabs it will also display a GACK error
1.Unable to save data category
2. Version and Version Comparision tab throwing GACK error
1. We should able to save data category in article.
2. Version and version comparison tab should display the details
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.