Einstein Discovery - "Unable to show predictions" on prediction examinations
Last updated 2021-07-14 ·Reference W-9533192 ·Reported By 8 users
An "Unable to show predictions" error message is appearing on prediction examinations in Einstein Discovery when available fields from the source dataset are not used as variables in the Story.
1.Create a Story.
2. In the wizard, when prompted with "What type of story are you interested in?", choose Insights & Predictions.
3. Choose Manual when prompted with "How would you like to select the fields for your story?". The behavior is reproducible with Automated Story creation as well, assuming that Einstein Discovery does not choose all of the available fields from the source dataset for the Story.
4. When selecting columns, leave at least one available field unchecked.
5. Finish creating the Story.
6. When the Story finishes, click the Model tab and then Prediction Examination. Note the error.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.