Console Related Lists are Not Loading on Newly Created Related Records
Last updated 2020-12-02 ·Reference W-7973147 ·Reported By 1 users
Related lists are not loading in console when creating newly related records. This behavior can be seen when console sub tabs are in use as well as without intermittently.
1. Navigate to Lightning Console.
2. Open a record on an object like Account.
3. Open a record linked to the Account via related list.
4. Create a new record from the sub record opened (like Case for an Account)
5. Once required info is completed for the new record hit save. The new record page will show related lists loading but never completing.
Refresh the tab from the browser for the newly created record
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.