Interactive Filter Widget | "Manual Set Values" does not work after refreshing page
Last updated 2022-05-24 ·Reference W-11165388 ·Reported By 0 users
An Interactive Filter Widget on "Manual Set Values" mode will not work to filter other widgets. Doing so just causes them to load forever.
To reproduce this issue:
1. Make an Interactive Filter Widget which applies to another widget
2. Set the Interactive Filter Widget to "manual set values" mode and define some values for the filter
3. Save and refresh the page
4. Selecting filter values in the Interactive Filter Widget causes other widgets to load forever
A working filter widget with the same appearance and behavior can be obtained by the following steps:
1. Edit the filter widget, and set the filter widget's mode to "Auto Set Values" in the Data tab
2. Apply a widget-level filter on the filter widget, to restrict its values to the desired set
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.