Previously used Data Extension sendable fields can overwrite target Filtered Data Extension sendable fields
Last updated 2021-10-29 ·Reference W-10091188 ·Reported By 1 users
If the source Data Extension of a Filtered Data Extension had a sendable field that doesn't match the target Filtered Data Extension and then is marked non-sendable, the sendable field of the Filtered Data Extension will be overwritten by the source Data Extension field. Even if the source is no longer sendable.
1) Create a Sendable Data Extension with sendable field
2) Create a Filtered Data Extension using Data Extension created in step 1 as source
3) Mark the Data Extension from step 1 non-sendable
4) Change the sendable field in Filtered Data Extension from step 2
5) Refresh the Filtered Data Extension and notice the original sendable field from step 1 is added back
Re-save the source Data Extension as sendable with the desired sendable field and then save it again as non-sendable.
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.