Accessibility: Show More Buttons in Case Knowledge Component are not Programmatically Associated to the Articles Listed
Last updated 2021-08-06 ·Reference W-9695937 ·Reported By 1 users
When reviewing the Suggested Articles under the Knowledge heading in a case's detail page, the Show More buttons are not programmatically associated with their articles.
1. Log in to Salesforce.
2. Select Lightning Service Console from the App Launcher.
3. Select Cases.
4. Select a case from the list view.
5. Make sure the JAWS or NVDA screen reader is running and speech is being heard.
6. Press h several times to move down to the Suggested Articles heading.
7. Begin pressing down arrow to review the list of suggested articles. Observe that there is no programmatic way to determine which Show More button goes with which article.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.