'Invalid Page' when attempting to access Community pages with access granted via Audiences in Winter '21
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8540777 ·Reported By 1 users
After the Winter '21 release, some Communities administrators found that they were impacted by the following Known Issue:
For a subset of organizations, end users visiting the Community also noticed that they were unable to access pages with access granted via Audiences. Instead, they are routed to a blank page or an "Invalid Page" error. Depending on the setup of the organization, it is also possible that the end user would not be able to see the link or tab that would direct them to the page.
From the Community Builder:
2. All communities (Choose one)
3. Open Community Builder
4. Home Tab | Page Properties | Page Variations
5. Click on "Manage Audiences"
6. Choose "General" | Click on "Edit"
7. The summary will be blank or spinning in a loop.
From the published Community:
1. Access the published Community through your normal path.
2. Click the link to a page that uses Audiences to grant access to a Page Variation
Notice that the resulting page is either blank or returns the message 'Invalid Page'. Depending on the setup of the organization, it is also possible that the end user would not be able to see the link or tab that would direct them to the page.
1. Go to Community Builder
2. From Page Settings > Go to any Page
3. Open Page Properties > Page Variations
4. Click on Manage Audience button
5. Click through each Audience and see if there are any empty summaries
6. If there is, edit the audience to see if criteria actually exist
7. Re-save the audience and check that the summary is populated again.
8. Once you've repeated the steps for each audience with an empty summary, publish the Community.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.