[EA App-iOS] Dashboard remains visible in Einstein Analytics Mobile app when searched even when "Available on mobile" checkbox is unchecked
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8528717 ·Reported By 1 users
Even when "Available on mobile" checkbox is not checked in a Dashboard, the dashboard remains available in Einstein analytics mobile app when searched.
1.Login to an org with EA enabled
2.Go to analytics studio from the App Launcher.
3.Open any dashboard or create a new dashboard and save.
4.Click on edit
5. Click on dashboard properties by clicking ... beside save button
6. Uncheck 'available on mobile'
7. Save to any Analytics App
8. Log into Einstein mobile app as the same user
9. Open the Analytics app - you won't find the dashboard in available list
But when searched, dashboard shows up and available to access
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.