Public knowledge articles links redirect to one.app and are not displayed for Lightning only orgs
Last updated 24 days ago ·Reference W-8502519 ·Reported By 0 users
When accessing a public knowledge article as a guest user through a sites URL in an org that is setup as "lightning only", the URL is redirected to one that has one/one.app# and the article is not visible and requesting end user to login.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create a Knowledge article that is visible in Public Knowledge base
2) Create a site and use the url to view the PBA.
-The url would be <SiteURL>/articles/Knowledge/<ArticleName>
3) Verify that article can be viewed with url as Guest user in Browser other than IE
4) Now make the org as Lightning only
5) Call the url again in Browser other than IE and url is redirected to one that has one/one.app# and the article is eventually not viewed.
6) View the same article in IE (version less than 11), the article is shown as expected.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.